Now we are looking on the crossword clue for: Centre around which something rotates.
it’s A 37 letters crossword puzzle definition.
Next time, try using the search term “Centre around which something rotates crossword” or “Centre around which something rotates crossword clue” when searching for help with your puzzle on the web. See the possible answers for Centre around which something rotates below.
Did you find what you needed?
We hope you did!. If you are still unsure with some definitions, don’t hesitate to search them here with our crossword puzzle solver.
Possible Answers: AXIS.
Last seen on: –Irish Times Simplex – Feb 8 2020
-Irish Times Simplex Crossword – Nov 29 2017
Irish Times Simplex Crossword – Jul 22 2017
Random information on the term “AXIS”:
Axis Bank Ltd is the third largest of the private-sector banks in India offering a comprehensive suite of financial products. The bank has its head office in Mumbai and Registered office in Ahmedabad. It has 3300 branches, 13,003 ATMs, and nine international offices. The bank employs over 50,000 people and had a market capitalization of ₹1.0583 trillion (US$16 billion) (as on March 31, 2016). It offers the entire spectrum of financial services large and mid-size corporates, SME, and retail businesses.
As of 30 Jun. 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by promoters & promoter group (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, New India Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC & UTI). Remaining 69.19% shares are owned by Mutual Funds Institutions, FIIs, Financial Institutions (banks), Insurance companies, corporate bodies & individual investors among others.
UTI Bank opened its registered office in Ahmedabad and corporate office in Mumbai in December 1993. The first branch was inaugurated on 2 April 1994 in Ahmedabad by Dr. Manmohan Singh, the Finance Minister of India. UTI Bank began its operations in 1993, after the Government of India allowed new private banks to be established. The Bank was promoted in 1993 jointly by the Administrator of the Unit Trust of India (UTI-I), Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), General Insurance Corporation, National Insurance Company, The New India Assurance Company, The Oriental Insurance Corporation and United India Insurance Company.