Now we are looking on the crossword clue for: See 49-Across.
it’s A 13 letters crossword puzzle definition.
Next time, try using the search term “See 49-Across crossword” or “See 49-Across crossword clue” when searching for help with your puzzle on the web. See the possible answers for See 49-Across below.
Did you find what you needed?
We hope you did!. If you are still unsure with some definitions, don’t hesitate to search them here with our crossword puzzle solver.
Random information on the term “INS”:
International Nuclear Services (INS) is a United Kingdom company involved in the management and transportation of nuclear fuels. INS is based in Risley, near Warrington, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of the UK Government’s Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA).
INS began as the Spent Fuel Services division of British Nuclear Fuels (BNFL). As part of the restructuring of BNFL, 49% of the business was transferred to the NDA in 2006. It was renamed International Nuclear Services in 2007 and in April 2008, as BNFL was wound up, the NDA acquired the remaining 51% of INS.
INS offers management, consultancy and transport services covering uranium, MOX fuel, irradiated fuel and nuclear waste. It also acts as the NDA’s commercial arm, managing contracts for services provided from the NDA’s Sellafield and Dounreay sites. As part of this role it works alongside the NDA’s Direct Rail Services subsidiary, which transports nuclear materials in the UK by rail.