Theater ___ (someone who knows all the words to 'Hamilton,' maybe)

Now we are looking on the crossword clue for: Theater ___ (someone who knows all the words to 'Hamilton,' maybe).
it’s A 74 letters crossword puzzle definition.
Next time, try using the search term “Theater ___ (someone who knows all the words to 'Hamilton,' maybe) crossword” or “Theater ___ (someone who knows all the words to 'Hamilton,' maybe) crossword clue” when searching for help with your puzzle on the web. See the possible answers for Theater ___ (someone who knows all the words to 'Hamilton,' maybe) below.

Did you find what you needed?
We hope you did!. If you are still unsure with some definitions, don’t hesitate to search them here with our crossword puzzle solver.

Possible Answers:

NERD.

Last seen on: USA Today Crossword – Jan 27 2022

Random information on the term “NERD”:

ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE (officially abbreviated as P7S1, formerly ProSiebenSat.1 Media AG) is a German mass media & digital company. It operates in three segments: Entertainment, Dating and Commerce & Ventures. The company is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.

KirchMedia GmbH & Co. KGaA became the majority shareholder in ProSieben Media AG at the end of 1999. ProSieben Media AG and Sat.1 SatellitenFernsehen GmbH, which was also part of the Kirch group, merged in 2000. The company controlled various TV channels such as SAT.1, ProSieben and kabel eins.

The company nearly merged with KirchMedia GmbH in 2002, but the merger failed due to the insolvency of the Kirch group. The company’s stock price crashed following the failed merger. In 2003 the company was bought out by P7S1 Holding, which 25-percent owned by Haim Saban’s Saban Capital Group and other investors, who got an 88 percent voting share. Saban took over the TV channel group for 500 million euro. The remaining 12 percent belonged to Axel Springer AG.

NERD on Wikipedia