Now we are looking on the crossword clue for: Basketball cable channel.
it’s A 24 letters crossword puzzle definition.
Next time, try using the search term “Basketball cable channel crossword” or “Basketball cable channel crossword clue” when searching for help with your puzzle on the web. See the possible answers for Basketball cable channel below.
Did you find what you needed?
We hope you did!. If you are still unsure with some definitions, don’t hesitate to search them here with our crossword puzzle solver.
Last seen on: Newsday.com Crossword – Jun 30 2020
Random information on the term “ESPN”:
ESPN+ (pronounced ESPN Plus) is an over-the-top video streaming subscription service available in the United States, owned by Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer & International, in partnership with ESPN Inc., which is a joint venture between The Walt Disney Company (which owns a controlling 80% stake) and the Hearst Communications (which owns the remaining 20%). It is one of Disney’s three flagship subscription streaming brands in the United States, alongside Disney+ and Hulu.
ESPN+ is marketed as an add-on subscription on top of ESPN’s core linear networks, with content similar to or having been exclusively moved to the service from ESPN3 (thus having been paywalled in comparison to WatchESPN, which offered the content at no additional charge to ESPN subscribers), such as combat sports (including coverage of the Ultimate Fighting Championship and Top Rank boxing), college sports, cricket, rugby union, soccer (including out-of-market Major League Soccer matches), golf (including coverage of the PGA Championship) and tennis.